Kennington engine and components workshop
Spanning three extensively equipped workshops totalling 10,000 sq ft, in Kenington, Oxfordshire, we have the complete in-house capability to control all aspects of your piston engine overhaul/repair without having to rely on any outside organisations. With EASA Part 145 approval, an extensive range of test equipment and factory trained and accredited staff.
- check_circle Lycoming and Teledyne Continental Motors engine overhauls and repairs
- check_circle NDT facilities for Ultrasonic inspection, Magnetic particle inspection and Liquid penetrant inspection
- check_circle Total support for fuel systems
- check_circle Bendix and Slick magnetos
- check_circle Overhaul, repair & testing of governing components
- check_circle Overhaul and repair of cylinder assemblies
- check_circle Welding approval covering aluminium, carbon steels and corrosion and heat resisting steels
- check_circle The only UK approved engine overhaul facility authorised by TCM to carry out Ultrasonic Inspections on crankshafts
- check_circle The only UK engine overhaul facility employing two CAA ‘D’ licensed engineers
Interested? Arrange a call back now.
phonePlease call me back