Welcome to Kennington, UK
One of two facilities in Oxford, our Kennington engine repairs and components centre specialises in light and helicopter aircraft
This facility is one of our few non-airfield based locations and is our primary fixed wing and rotary engine repair centre of excellence. With several decades of experience with all engine types and a particular specialism in Lycoming and Teledyne / Continental Motors, our Oxford facility are the go to people for engine and component related repair matters.
Kennington engine and components workshop
Spanning three extensively equipped workshops totalling 10,000 sq ft, in Kenington, Oxfordshire, we have the complete in-house capability to control all aspects of your piston engine overhaul/repair without having to rely on any outside organisations. With EASA Part 145 approval, an extensive range of test equipment and factory trained and accredited staff.
Interested? Arrange a call back now.
phonePlease call me back
- check_circle Lycoming and Teledyne Continental Motors engine overhauls and repairs
- check_circle NDT facilities for Ultrasonic inspection, Magnetic particle inspection and Liquid penetrant inspection
- check_circle Total support for fuel systems
- check_circle Bendix and Slick magnetos
- check_circle Overhaul, repair & testing of governing components
- check_circle Overhaul and repair of cylinder assemblies
- check_circle Welding approval covering aluminium, carbon steels and corrosion and heat resisting steels
- check_circle The only UK approved engine overhaul facility authorised by TCM to carry out Ultrasonic Inspections on crankshafts
- check_circle The only UK engine overhaul facility employing two CAA ‘D’ licensed engineers
Engine head milling
Our maintenance and training facility at Fairoaks Airport, Surrey, UK is our engineering base for our helicopter services.Find out more
Our specialist general aviation maintenance facility at Fairoaks, UK offers a wide variety of services to aviators wishing to maintain their assets value and maximise their flying time.Find out more
Services available from the wider GA team
|Aircraft charter||Aircraft management||Aircraft maintenance|