In agreeing to this charter, you are acknowledging that you shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations including without limitation, laws and regulations aiming to protect our environment.
At a minimum standard of best practice, we would expect you to:
- take appropriate measures to limit the environmental impact of their operations, particularly by reducing consumption of energy and production
- manage possible re-use, re-cycle, transportation or disposal of waste, mitigate the impact on the environment
- establish carbon footprint reporting and look to offset the carbon produced such that the supply chain moves towards carbon dioxide neutrality by 2030
- support the total supply chain in promoting the fight against climate change
For more information on Gama Aviation’s own efforts to reduce and mitigate its societal impact, click on one of the links below:
Navigate the section & complete our supply chain charter
Sign up to our charter here
As a trusted partner we believe you have a vital role in helping us become better, and we in turn, can help you achieve the same. This virtuous circle creates strong, sustainable economies, where society at large benefits. Being “Authentic & True”, recognising our dependencies on one another is not easy but we must challenge each other to improve.
As a partner we are asking you to sign-up to our charter such that we may help each other improve the delivery of our social responsibilities. In this respect, the charter represents a minimum standard of best practice that is applied to our business.
Benefits of signing up
- Recognition as an approved Gama Aviation supplier
- Possibility of winning more business from us
- You can apply the same standards to your own suppliers
- Tangible delivery of Social Value through the economy
- The development of sustainable supply chain networks
Do you need more information before signing up?
Simply click on a link below to navigate to a section of our charter to learn more.
Help us to make our supply chain more sustainable