BUSINESS AVIATION: Aircraft Management
As an owner operator ourselves, with 37 years of experience we use that experience to benefit your particular mission needs.
BUSINESS AVIATION: Aircraft Charter
Our charter teams will ensure your exact trip dynamics are delivered, every time.
BUSINESS AVIATION: Aircraft maintenance
With Line and Base maintenance capacity around the world, you will always be covered by our extensive network
BUSINESS AVIATION: Our FBO network
Our FBOs at Glasgow, Jersey in the Channel Islands and Sharjah, UAE offer unrivalled services at each location.
Our business aviation teams are dedicated to ensuring your aviation assets meet your aviation mission parameters. We have operated our own aircraft and managed aircraft on behalf of our clients for more than 37 years. This means we have the experience and expertise to aid you to reach the very best solution for your mission, delivering your exact aviation needs.
Our aircraft management service is designed to take that accumulated experience and ensure that you have a partner that:
- is focused on your safety
- delivers with ruthless efficiency but is passionate about service
- is keenly watching and interrogating the costs of operating your aircraft
- helps keep you abreast of changes in regulations and what they mean
- provides you with carbon offsetting options
- provides tools to allow you to interrogate what we see (if you wish to)
Gama Aviation have consistently delivered a high-quality service over a near 30-year period and we are pleased to have negotiated an extension to this contract that delivers even greater efficiencies and value for money
In today’s age of health concerns, long queues, increased security and airports acting as malls, commercial airline travel has become less and less efficient. Welcome to private jet aircraft charter services. As one of the world’s largest operators we will always:
- Safety. We will apply rigorous safety standards to all aspects of our organisation.
- Privacy. We will respect your right to privacy at all times.
- Service excellence. We will go above and beyond to deliver a service that delights in the air and on the ground.
- Agility. We will do everything that we can to ensure flights arrive and depart based on your schedule without compromising safety.
- Never let you down. We will ensure that, even in the event of a technical problem, we will do our utmost to recover the situation.
- Expertise. We will use our years of knowledge to inform you of operational or service challenges that may affect your journey.
The passengers have arrived in Budapest, everything was fine with the flight! I am writing to thank you for the professional service provided by you and your company
One of the most comprehensive aircraft line maintenance networks in the world.
From cosmetic repairs, a broken windshield or a bulb replacement, to 96 month checks, interior & exterior refits and design modifications you can rely on our aircraft base & line maintenance team’s expertise and fast response will return your aircraft to service in the shortest time possible, safely.
Line Maintenance capabilities
Base maintenance capabilities
Design and Modifications
Exterior design and Paint
Interior design and refit
Greetings, Thank you for everything. I hope to you see you all again, soon. I am really, very, happy to deal with Gama Aviation for this input. I will be in touch again. Many thanks.
Our FBO teams operate FBOs on Jersey in the Channel Islands, our FBO at Sharjah International in the UAE and our facility at Glasgow International in Scotland. Our Glasgow FBO supports both our business aviation clients as well as being our special mission operational base in support of Scottish Ambulance Service, both rotary and fixed wing platforms.
All went well on Saturday. Many thanks for your great efficiency on this and the previous flight. It was a great comfort to us all.