Welcome to Gama Aviation’s Glasgow International Airport (EGPF) FBO and maintenance facility
Our £8 million, two hangar facility at Glasgow Airport operates as an MRO and business aviation / Military FBO facility servicing business jets at Glasgow International, fleet operators, miltary transition flights and transient fuel stops. Hangar one, combines the Glasgow FBO and maintenance facility; hangar two is dedicated to the Scottish Air Ambulance’s SCOTSTAR operation with additional private jet hangarage as required.
We provide a range of business aviation facilities from secure storage of equipment, hangarage, crew rest rooms, ops support to fuel supply via our own fuel bowser (we have excellent fuel rates and accept most industry fuel cards) that support the followign activities:
- check_circle Business aviation flights
- check_circle Military transition flights & Military FBO
- check_circle Music tour support
- check_circle Scottish golf tours
- check_circle OEM delivery flights