/ Position: Helicopter Avionics Engineer EASA Part 66 B2 (unrestricted) 135 T2/P2 and EC145
/ Location: Fairoaks (Chobham)
/ Salary: Salary commensurate with experience
Gama Aviation Engineering Limited – Helicopter Avionics Engineer
Gama Aviation is a reputable global business aviation services organisation that currently employs over 500 people at 25 operating bases across four continents and operates over 80 business aircraft. The groups companies and affiliates hold EU-OPS, FAA and UAE GCAA Charter Certificates, EASA, FAA and GCAA Part 145 Maintenance Approvals, EASA Part 21 Design and Manufacture Approvals and collectively offer business aircraft management, charter, maintenance and design, cleaning, FBO executive handling, and aviation software services.
Gama Aviation Engineering Limited has an immediate requirement for an experienced Avionics Engineer for our Chobham (Fairoaks) base. This is an opportunity to join a dedicated Helicopter engineering team.
- Current B2 LAE with type rating either EC135/ EC145, Human Factors
- Delivery of effective maintenance activities iaw 145 and MOE requirements
- Diligent approach maintaining consistent levels of quality / safety
- Experience of system integration and installation programs
- Experience of mission and role equipment
- Track record in working in high density engineering environment
- Effective Liaison with 21J / 21G
- Ability to plan and prioritise work load and lead a small team
- Demonstrate right to work in UK, with full driving Licence
- Able to satisfy security screening requirements
Primary Facilities: Fairoaks, Chobham, however, this role will require travel to some of our other bases
Company Benefits including Private Healthcare, Smart Pension, income protection, travel insurance and death in service.
To apply for this position please email your current CV to us stating the particular position you are interested in: [email protected]