/ Location: Fairoaks Airport (with occasional UK and overseas visits as required)
/ Salary: Dependent on Qualifications, Type Ratings and Experience. This will be discussed in full at the interview.
A mechanical fitter looking to develop their career, whilst supporting a mixed fleet of GA aircraft. Minimum 2 years of practical experiences supporting engineering operations or formally qualified to NVQ level 3 in a relevant discipline. Scheduled maintenance and defect rectification
- Support for aircraft modification requirements
- Able to work well as part of a dedicated engineering team
- Strong verbal/ and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Part 145 regulation
- Focussed and determined with a desire to develop a career in aviation maintenance
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to work within a progressive company to become a valued member of a strong team. This successful candidate must be prepared to work flexibly as required. Given Gama Aviation’s wide scope of approvals in both fixed wing and rotary together with our in house design and production teams, work will be varied and diverse with many interesting projects and opportunities to progress.
Hours: Full time-time role of 40 hours per week.
Primary Facilities: Fairoaks Airport