Your aircraft; our passion.
We’ve been running our aircraft management business for 34 years. In that time we have discovered that one thing is required above all; passion.
Passion drives great relationships; energises when challenges arise; builds value from nothing and crucially drives you to constantly be better at what you do.
We don’t do passive.
Our model is simple, you pay us a fee that pays for a world-class team to manage your asset with the utmost rigour, diligence and tenacity. Your team will be:
- check_circle Experts. We employ the best people with deep expertise so that you can trust their advice.
- check_circle Advocates. Your Account Manager is a proxy for you, they will question everything and ask ‘Why?’ before you ever need to.
- check_circle Proactive. You don’t like surprises, and nor do we, so we work hard to avoid them.
- check_circle Performance driven. We don’t rest on our the security of a tick from a regulator we want to be the best in all aspects of safety and air operations.
- check_circle Your scale. We operate at a scale that suits you. We are global when you need us to be and local when you don’t.
- check_circle Agile. When things go wrong we have the resources, experience and capability to put them right quickly and efficiently.
- check_circle Simple. We operate a flat management structure. If you want to speak to the CEO, you can.
phoneArrange a call back now
Services that complement your needs.
Each and every client is different. Some require a full turn-key solution, others require a tailored service package supplying skills in areas they don’t possess. Whatever your situation, we’ll tailor a solution to deliver your mission. Our services include:
- check_circle Flight crew recruitment & training
- check_circle Flight operations
- check_circle Aircraft sourcing
- check_circle Contract charter solutions
- check_circle Airworthiness management
- check_circle Base and Line / AOG maintenance
Fast starts and easy transitions
Changing from an existing operator, flight department or setting up from scratch can be a daunting prospect. Continuity of service is paramount. Our teams have significant experience in this area particularly in helping clients build successful operations from a clean sheet of paper. These are some of our most recent examples:
- check_circle NPAS. Delivering a turn key mission support team in less than six months.
- check_circle Wheels Up. Creating the operational backbone to a highly successful start-up membership service with over 80 aircraft.
- check_circle Mumbai Gulfstream G4. Using our global AOC expertise to provide a simple solution to a local problem.
- check_circle SAS infrastructure. Investing over £8 million to support the development of the world renown SCOTSTAR service, linking air ambulance capability with specialist support teams.
phoneArrange a call back now