Welcome to Gama Aviation’s US maintenance team.
Maintenance support coverage in Central US
Our Central maintenance operations include two operational bases at Dallas, Love Field TX and Chicago, Midway IL. The Central maintenance operations are headed up by Chri Corrington, Regional Maintenance Director, Central and his team.
Our business jet line maintenance support network
With a wide network of bases at high volume airports and mobile support teams filling the gaps with pre-positioned spares inventory, we have the delivery capability to deal with a host of line maintenance requirements, across a wide range of types and certificates, including:
- check_circle Minor checks
- check_circle Windshield replacements
- check_circle Engine changes
- check_circle Wheel replacements
- check_circle Seat / in-cabin faults
- check_circle Minor cosmetic changes
- check_circle Bulb changes
Base maintenance services you can trust
With a large network of bases it is likely that a slot will be available at a convenient location for your aircraft, eliminating the need for unnecessary ferry flights. With more sites opening up, we are focused on bringing our base maintenance facilities ever closer to your aircraft.
Typical services available from our centres of excellence are:
- check_circle up to 96 month checks
- check_circle cabin refurbishment
- check_circle painting (UK facility)
- check_circle avionics upgrades
- check_circle role changes
- check_circle primary structural repairs
AOG Assist: More than a service, it’s our passion.
There is never a right time for a business jet to go ‘tech’. It’s inconvenient, often ill-timed and requires an immediate and comprehensive response. But technical issues, rarely occur close to a maintenance base that is ready and able to provide a solution. That’s where our passion to deliver steps in.phoneEnquire about our global AOG services