BAE Hawker maintenance centre
Across our global network of bases we fly and support a large number of Hawker products. These popular, and reliable aircraft, are true workhorses offering a range of characteristics ideal for todays private and fleet owners.
Maintenance services for Hawker aircraft include:
Base / heavy maintenance.
We offer base maintenance support through our Oxford (UK) location across a wide number of certificates including FAA, EASA and Isle of Man. Typical tasks include:
- check_circle 96 month checks
- check_circle Corrosion prevention
- check_circle Replacement of major components
- check_circle ADS-B Out installation
- check_circle Interior refurbishment
- check_circle Exterior paint application
phoneArrange a call
There is never a good time to encounter an out-of-phase defect(s). Our Hawker line maintenance teams operate across the globe, returning aircraft swiftly and safely back to service. Typical tasks include:
- check_circle Engine faults & replacements
- check_circle Cockpit window replacements
- check_circle Interior & cosmetic defects
- check_circle Radio / avionics troubleshooting
- check_circle Wheel inflation & replacements
Need Hawker AOG assistance?
Simply register your requirement and our closest Hawker AOG team to your aircraft will respond within 30 minutes.