Bombardier aircraft service centre
We are passionate about our work with this outstanding manufacturer and offer a full range of services to support owners of new and used aircraft around the world.
The services we supply for Bombardier aircraft include:
From ad-hoc charter requests to long term contract charter clients we have the distribution network to put your aircraft to work. With high demand across a range of client types, we can put your aircraft to work.
- check_circle Request a quote
- check_circle Contract charter
- check_circle Charter fleet
- check_circle Charter representation
phoneArrange a call
Our high touch, bespoke outsource solution for individual aircraft or commercial fleet owners looking to receive impeccable service, financial transparency and an unrelenting approach to safety.
- check_circle Management for private owners
- check_circle Fleet management
- check_circle EASA Part-NCC compliance
- check_circle Special missions services
phoneArrange a call
From base and line maintenance to AOG assistance to an interior refurbishment, we have the capability to support your aircraft at the majority of our locations around the world.
- check_circle Base maintenance
- check_circle Line maintenance
- check_circle AOG assistance
- check_circle Avionics & ADS-B upgrades
- check_circle Interior / exterior refurbishment
As an alternative to the usual outlets, why not enquire about our courses? Run in conjunction with Global Jet Services, our courses are available worldwide.
For more information, simply arrange a call with one of our team.
Hong Kong base maintenance offer.
Inconjunction with our maintenance service provider CASL, we are offering fixed price base maintenance checks (excluding defect rectification) at Hong Kong International Airport (terms & conditions apply).
Interested? Arrange a call back now.
phoneArrange a call back
Bombardier maintenance, Oxford, UK.
Our maintenance facility at Oxford (UK) specialises in the Bombardier Challenger & Global series amongst others for EASA, FAA, NCAA, Cayman and Guernsey registered aircraft.
- check_circle Learjet 45
- check_circle Challenger 601
- check_circle Challenger 604
- check_circle Challenger 605
- check_circle Global XRS