Turnkey Mission solutions for HEMS, Air Ambulance, ISTAR & law enforcement applications.
Delivering holistic Mission Solutions for fixed wing and HEMS application including medical teams.
Whether its flight crews or maintenance teams or paediatric physicians, we can assist you.
BVLOS & VLOS technologies
Let us help you navigate the array of technologies and offers available in the drone space.
Welcome to Gama Aviation’s Special Mission capability
The Special Mission strategic business unit has been created to provide an absolute focus on the complex aviation multi-disciplined requirements of customers in four sectors:
- Air Ambulance, HEMS & Rescue
- National security & law enforcement
- Infrastructure and survey
- Offshore & energy
A focus on outcomes not platforms
Our customers are those that require a resilient capability to do a specific job of work. They don’t want to worry about aircraft type, the latest airspace dictates, BVLOS UAV technologies, sensor capabilities, etc.
This is where we help.
Our deep knowledge of operating in Special Mission aviation for nearly four decades, allows our customers to focus on outcomes while we worry about the most effective means of delivery. For many years this concerned the combined use of fixed wing and helicopter assets, now it involves the use of BVLOS and VLOS UAV systems, as well as traditional counterparts, operating increasingly as manned, unmmaned ‘teamed’ (MUT) platforms.
Despite the ever expanding possibilities of these teamed platforms our purpose remains simple – to provide aviation services that equip our customers with decisive advantage.
Delivering decisive advantage in three areas of specialism
The Special Mission team holds deep experience in three principle areas of specialism that can be applied across the four sectors in which we work. These being:
- Mission Systems. The evaluation, design, prototyping, testing & embodiment of cockpit, operator, aircraft or sensor equipment that enhances the mission capability of a platform.
- Mission Support. The supporting ecosystem that drives platform availability be that maintenance, crews, medical teams, operators or other vital functions.
- Mission Solutions. Full turnkey capabilities that provide all the relevant equipment, platforms, facilities and people to deliver the mission requirement 24/7/365.
How can we help you?
Special Mission Contact Details
25 Templer Avenue, Farnborough.
25 Templer Avenue, Farnborough is home to our Group headquarters and is the nerve centre for the European Air division. With excellent access to the facilities at the airport.Read more