Welcome to Gama Aviation McCarran International Airport (KLAS).
McCarran International Airport (KLAS) is the primary commercial airport serving the Las Vegas Valley, a major metropolitan area in the U.S state of Nevada. Located about 5 miles south of Downtown Las Vegas, McCarran International is a highly respected airport providing executives with convenient access to its central business district. As well as the opportunity to live the glamourous lifestyle in the multiple casinos, hotels and cabarets that are frequent throughout the area. It really is the City that never sleeps. LAS serves approximately 20,700 flights per year, making it one of the busiest airports, providing the region’s business and leisure aviation needs.
Our maintenance base at McCarran International is a part of our coast-to-coast coverage, supporting individual and fleet owners with maintenance services covering over 30 different private jet aircraft types. Our experienced technicians provide line maintenance and AOG coverage. We also have available full aircraft management and charter services available.
At McCarran International Airport, we supply 24-hour maintenance service 7 days a week, to ensure your aircraft downtime is kept to a small minimum.
The Las Vegas private jet maintenance team offer the following services:
- check_circle AOG support for the Las Vegas area.
- check_circle Line maintenance for the Las Vegas area.
- check_circle Jacking capabilities for various size and models, ranging from KingAirs to Globals.
- check_circle 91.411/413 certification
- check_circle 5606 & Skydrol mules for hydraulic application
- check_circle Able to pressurize various models of aircraft using a cabin pressure cart
- check_circle Sheetmetal repair experience
- check_circle Defuel capabilities
- check_circle Avionics experience
- check_circle Cleaning services
- check_circle Prop balancing
- check_circle Borescope capabilities
Register an AOG
We take great pride in our ability to help our owners and other operators, both large and small, maintain aircraft uptime through our AOG support services. We can supply 24-hour maintenance service 7 days a week.
At this location, we provide AOG support for the surrounding area, with a team of fully trained professionals ready to get your aircraft back into the air.
- 24-7 response
- Passionate team committed to safety
- Supplementary charter available
- Experts across a wide variety of types
- Coast-to-coast support available
- Strong parts supply chain