Cessna maintenance centre
Across our global network of bases we fly and support a large number of Cessna products. These popular, and reliable aircraft, are true workhorses offering a range of characteristics ideal for todays private and fleet owners.
Maintenance services for Cessna aircraft include:
There is never a good time to encounter an out-of-phase defect(s). Our line maintenance teams operate across the globe, returning aircraft swiftly and safely back to service. Typical tasks include:
- check_circle Engine faults & replacements
- check_circle Cockpit window replacements
- check_circle Interior & cosmetic defects
- check_circle Radio / avionics troubleshooting
- check_circle Wheel inflation & replacements
Find a Cessna maintenance location near you
With coast-to-coast facilities, mobile units and heavy maintenance capability being added this year, we are probably closer than you think. Call one of our colleagues now to see how we can assist with your local Cessna maintenance needs.
Need AOG assistance?
Simply register your requirement and our closest AOG team to your aircraft will respond within 30 minutes.
Maintaining our managed fleet of Cessna aircraft.
Our managed fleet includes a wide variety of products from the Cessna family, in addition to which we also provide support to third parties to provide base, line and AOG support to their aircraft. For more details on the range of services (charter, aircraft management and maintenance) we provide for the Cessna range click on an aircraft type listed below.
- check_circle Cessna Citation Sovereign
- check_circle Cessna Citation XLS
- check_circle Cessna Citation X
- check_circle Cessna Sovereign+
- check_circle Cessna CJ
- check_circle Cessna CJ2
- check_circle Cessna Citation II/550
Base / heavy maintenance.
We offer base maintenance support through our Oxford (UK) location across a wide number of certificates including FAA, EASA and Isle of Man. Typical tasks include:
- check_circle 96 month checks
- check_circle Corrosion prevention
- check_circle Replacement of major components
- check_circle ADS-B Out installation
- check_circle Interior refurbishment
- check_circle Exterior paint application