/ Position: Turboprop Captain
/ Base: Farnborough
/ Salary: Commensurate with role
Gama Aviation is a reputable global business aviation services organisation that currently employs over 500 people at 25 operating bases across four continents and operates over 80 business aircraft.
We currently have an opening within our Farnborough based Flight Crew team. We are seeking applications from experienced Captains with twin engine experience to join our experienced and friendly team.
Successful candidates will:
- Have a proven recorded 1500 hours total time
- Have proven recorded 550 hours on light/medium twin engine aircraft
- Have proven recorded 500 hours of instrument flying
- Applicants must be UK/EU nationals
- The offered salary is commensurate with role
An excellent salary and a full set of company benefits including Healthcare, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Pension and Travel Insurance are on offer.
Please note: The required flying hours are the absolute minimums and applications that do not meet these requirements cannot be considered. Successful candidates will be contacted directly and all other CVs will be held on file.
To apply for this position please EMAIL your current CV to us along with a covering letter.