/ Position: Training Co ordinator
/ Location: Farnborough
/ Salary: £24,000-26,000 per annum depending on experience, plus excellent Company benefit
/ Overview of the position:
To ensure the effective control, co-ordinating, scheduling and monitoring of training events, including ground school for Aircrew.
/ The role:
- administer the day to day operation of the Training Department, including email and telephone enquiries.
- Monitor and schedule recurrent training, using computer generated reports.
- Forward plan training events, liaising with DFO, Chief Pilot and Fleet Managers and directly with aircrew.
- Book training events both in house and with third party providers.
- Raise Training Pack documentation and distribute to relevant Instructor/Examiner.
- Inform Aircrew of upcoming training events and provide course/SIM times and details.
- Purchase and administer online training courses.
- Record and maintain third party training compliance and certification, verifying all training courses are compliant with the relevant Authorities.
- Raise and record Training agreements with various training organisations and Companies.
- Ensure aircrew have relevant security clearance, where required for training purposes.
- Ensure aircrew has accommodation, travel and any monetary requirements arranged, as required, using in house and third party providers.
- Co-ordinate and apply for aircrew licences and Validations liaising with regulatory authorities worldwide.
- Manage specialised Company projects with regard to Aircrew training.
- Administration control of various computer programs including setting up and management of expiry criteria.
- Record and Maintain aircrew training records using Computer System and Manual filing system.
- Collate and record in Spreadsheet format all costs relating to simulator training with the various third party training facilities.
- Liaise with the accounting department to approve and re-charge training cost invoices.
/ The Person:
- Must display high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines
- Must consistently show the ability to work on own initiative
- Must demonstrate tact and discretion for dealing with confidential information
- Ability to prioritise their work load
Base: Head Office, Farnborough
Hours: Full-time hours, Monday to Friday.
Benefits: Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Travel Insurance, Group Health Scheme. 20 days annual leave + Bank Holidays.
To apply for this position please EMAIL your current CV to us stating the particular position you are interested in.