/ Position: Technical Records Administrator
/ Location: Farnborough Airport, Farnborough, Hampshire
/ Salary: £17,000 – £20,000, Dependent on experience
Gama Support Services has earned a reputation for excellence in the field of aircraft maintenance. Our engineers provide the highest level of quality workmanship in compliance with the most stringent international regulatory requirements.
The Technical Records Administrator (TRA) is an integral part of the Company’s operational structure responsible for the administration of the company’s Technical Records Department working within the company’s EASA part 145 maintenance facility.
/ The Role:
The role includes all administrative aspects of the company’s day to day technical records functions to provide technical services in accordance with the company’s Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE), the regulations produced by EASA, the UK CAA and other applicable Regulatory Authorities under whose registers the company maintains aircraft.
Liaison with Part M and Aircraft Operators to ensure all necessary maintenance data has been provided to complete any requested maintenance.
/ Key Responsibilities:
• The printing and distribution of all documents and work packs as necessary for the maintenance tasks in hand.
• Scanning of completed workpacks for the archive held on the company network.
• Control and updating of the workpacks held and processed by the technical records department with current location and status of all workpacks.
• Adding scanned copies of all workpacks to the software system
• Printing of workpack labels and parts listings.
• Initial workpack receipt signature checking for completion.
• Completion of log book certificates when any maintenance task is carried out.
• The timely completion of all aircraft work packages and forwarding to the relevant Part M organisation.
• Update the computer technical records system when any maintenance activity is carried out.
• Other tasks as required and as directed by the Technical Records Manager
The overall purpose is to deliver safe, efficient and timely aircraft services to our clients.
/ The Person:
• Successful candidates will have excellent inter-personal skills with a self-motivated ‘can-do’ approach to their work.
/ Reports to: Technical Records Manager GAEL
/ Location: Farnborough Airport
/ Salary: £17,000 – £20,000 – Dependent on experience
/ Hours: Full-time 40 hour week, Monday to Friday (between the hours of 8.00am and 5.00pm)
/ Benefits: Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Travel Insurance, Group Health Scheme.
Please apply in writing by way of an up to date CV and covering letter to: [email protected]