/Position: Senior Maintenance Planner
/Base: Continuing Airworthiness Department, Sharjah, UAE
/Purpose of Position:
The Senior Maintenance Planner is responsible for providing technical and planning assistance to the Maintenance Director where maintenance is required, including but not limited to; when it has to be performed and by whom and to what standard. The position assists the Maintenance Director in order to ensure the continued airworthiness of the aircraft being operated. The position will ensure, with the Maintenance Director that the maintenance and record keeping are carried out in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring that all CAR M responsibilities are met for the continued airworthiness of all aircraft within the Gama Aviation MENA group;
- Responsible for efficient management of planning team;
- Work closely with the Maintenance Director in establishment and development of maintenance management policies;
- Analyze the effectiveness of the maintenance programs;
- Manage the relationship between the UAE GCAA approved maintenance contractors and establishment of a UAE accepted maintenance contract;
- Responsible for all maintenance work planning and follow up required;
- Responsible for all technical follow up;
- Responsible for ensuring all modifications and repairs are carried out to an approved standard;
- Ensure Airworthiness Directives are reviewed and embodied;
- Manage all defects aircraft;
- Prepare and assists with the control of maintenance programs and amendments as required for UAE GCAA approval;
- Preparation of maintenance contracts and subsequent revision.
- Seeks approval from the UAE GCAA of technical logs, including any subsequent amendment.
- Ensures that the Certificates and Licenses for all aircraft remain valid and current at all times.
- Control subscription services for publications and the amendment of such publications;
- The timely completion of all aircraft maintenance records;
- The collection of airworthiness directive and other additional requirements data;
- Experience in continued airworthiness within the Gulf region;
- Experience in managing maintenance requirements for multiple aircraft;
- Experience scheduling and managing maintenance requirements globally;
- Knowledge of the follow aircraft and their maintenance requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- Proven excellence in dealing with complex operational issues across cultural boundaries
- Methodical and very high degree of accuracy
- Understanding of written and verbal Arabic
The role is mainly during office hours, however the successful applicant will have to work flexibly after hours and available on call to respond to the demands of a busy 24/7 operation.
If you think you are suitable for this role, please email your CV to: [email protected]
Applications to be submitted by 28th July 2017.
Due to the high number of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.