/ Position: Senior Charter Sales Executive
/ Location: Farnborough Airport
/ Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 Dependent on experience
/ The Role:
We are looking for a bright, energetic Senior Charter Sales Executive to join our busy and thriving charter sales department. Overseen by the Charter Sales Manager, the Senior Executive will work across a portfolio of direct and broker clients providing in-fleet and external charter solutions.
As an enthusiastic sales executive, you’ll be looking to make an impression with our fast growing company. Your experience and industry knowledge will help you develop strong relationships and you’ll have the tenacity to grow those relationships into strongly performing accounts. To achieve this, you’ll have some flexibility and we actively encourage you to entertain prospects and clients at one of our regular events.
This is an ideal job for a candidate who wants to take that next step, investing their energy into a fast moving, globally growing PLC with great opportunities for its employees.
/ Objective for the role:
• To create sustainable client relationships with brokers and direct clients in order to meet revenue goals.
• Increase revenues delivered through in fleet and external charter solutions.
/ Main responsibilities:
• To build strong relationships that place Gama Aviation as the clients’ provider of choice
• To work with the Charter Sales Team to meet the monthly and quarterly sales targets (in fleet and sub-charter)
• To ensure accurate quotes and trip information is provided to clients
• Monitor competitive activity and industry market movement
• Negotiate and deliver best pricing. Ensure the clients trip is managed from initial enquiry to trip completion
• To ensure that any client satisfaction issues are passed to the CSM and a course of action is agreed
• To capture and then provide data that may be useful to determine the success and accuracy of our quotes
• Act as deputy to the CSM providing cover as required
• Provide education and support to the charter sales executive
• Upsell Gama Group services and products to the client base.
• Has a sales background with 2-4 years of proven success within a high performance charter sales environment at an operator/broker business.
• Has proven experience at building strong relationships with direct clients and brokers, increasing the frequency or purchase / yearly spend
• Has worked with, or is familiar with, a major revenue management system (i.e. Flexx or AIROPS 5)
• Is happy to travel regularly within the UK and Europe if required
It is preferred that candidates also have:
• Broking experience
• A familiarity with the operational side of the business to ensure quotes are accurate
/ Personal Specification:
• Excellent written and oral English language.
• High standard of numeracy.
• IT literate with deep experience of MS Office applications
• Holds a full UK driving license
• Full right to remain and work in the UK without restriction
/ Reports to: Charter Sales Manager (CSM)
/ Location: Farnborough Airport
/ Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 – Dependent on experience
No commission is paid however an incentive scheme for ‘out-of-hours’ bookings is being considered
/ Hours: Monday to Friday, 08.30 to 17.30, working one weekend in three with relative time off accrued in lieu.
Evening ‘out-of-hours’ cover will be required as part of an ongoing department rota as specified by the CSM.
/ Benefits: Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Travel Insurance, Group Health Scheme.
Please apply in writing by way of an up to date CV and covering letter to: [email protected]