/ Position: Part-Time Accounts Assistant
/ Location: Farnborough
/ Salary: £8.50 – £9.00/hr (fixed term contract)
Based in the offices of our engineering and maintenance facility at Farnborough Airport, we are able to offer part-time hours on a one year fixed term contract, to cover maternity leave.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Part-Time Accounts Administrator is responsible for administration, filing and scanning duties within the Finance Department and will carry out at least the following functions:
- Working with various departments to ensure adherence to authorisation procedure of supplier invoices.
- Assisting managers and staff within Gama Group Finance Department to ensure that a Document Control register is kept up to date and is a true and accurate position of incoming suppliers invoices.
- Carrying out filing duties as detailed by members of the Finance Department.
- Collating Purchase Orders and delivery dockets and ensuring that they are filed in an accurate manner.
- Assisting staff within the Finance department on various ad hoc exercises.
- Record and scan all incoming invoices following authorisation by managers to Control Register.
- A good standard of IT skills being proficient in Excel and Word.
- The ability to plan their workload and to work with minimal supervision.
- Good organisational, communication and IT skills.
- The ability to work within a small team and be an active team member.
- Some previous experience of working in an office environment is a must and general accounting skills are a distinct advantage.
Salary Range £8.50 – £9.00 per hour (depending on experience and qualification level)
Initially offered as a one year contract, commencing late March 2017, to cover maternity leave. We are able to consider part-time hours Monday to Friday – either 5 mornings per week 09.00-13.00 or 3 full days (Tues/Weds/Thurs).
If this role meets your skills experience and more importantly your hours, then please apply by way of a covering letter and up to date CV. Closing Date Monday 13th March 2017.