/ Position: Part Sales Planner / Coordinator
/ Location: Farnborough / Fairoaks
/ Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience and will be discussed thoroughly at interview
/ The Role
Working closely to support the Supply Chain Logistics Manager, the part sales planner will be fully responsible for the flow of part sales from across the Groups stock holdings and dealership accounts.
This role requires a great team player with a hands on yet professional approach, in order to respond efficiently to all business requirements, whilst also undertaking some general stores work and purchasing to assist with any peaks in the workload.Â Successful candidates will be proactive, with a down to earth, flexible and hands on approach, bringing experience in part sales, part procurement and some warehousing process.
/ Main Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing, advertising of all part sales from across the Group sites.
- Responsible for arranging and completing all associated paperwork and declarations to aid part sales transactions.
- Ensuring part sales are completed efficiently and against the most cost effective manner and ensuring they meet any mandatory regulations i.e. export licencing.
- Establishing contacts and relationships with dealerships to ensure efficient transfer of goods.
- Procurement of Aircraft Spares to meet the needs of the customer and potential clients.
- Chasing of core returns from part sales and processing them back to the appropriate vendors and the subsequent completion of any export / dispatch details as required.
- Conducting Daily, Weekly and Monthly checks and reporting as requested / required.
- Aiding the completion of the receipts / goods in process and dispatch in accordance aircraft regulations in a timely manner and ensuring the storage and distribution of all parts meet the expectations of the client, 145 establishment, quality and the needs of the engineering work force.
- Aiding the Supply Chain department where it is most needed and any other duties as required by the Logistics Manager.
/ Skills and Experience:
- Aviation Stores / Part Sales experience is preferable and a huge advantage
- Knowledgeable in customs trading procedures, export licences and the UK Tariff where applicable
- Good experience and understanding of good warehousing and purchasing practice
- Computer literate in excel and have the ability to grasp new process and procedures
- Ability to follow instructions efficiently and accurately
- Flexibility in supporting the business and a good sense of humour
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17.00
Salary: £25,000 – Â£30,000 dependent on experience and will be discussed thoroughly at interview
Company Benefits include: Private Healthcare, Smart Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Travel Insurance. Annual leave is 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
To apply for this position please email your current CV and covering letter to: [email protected]