/ Position: Licensed Hawker Engineer
/ Location: Sharjah, UAE.
/ Salary: $90,000 to $115,000 (dependent on experience) plus good benefits package.
/ The Role:
Gama Aviation (Middle East) is expanding its CAR/Part 145 capability within the UAE by recruiting an additional B1 licensed engineer. The post is based at Sharjah International Airport, which is 15km North of Dubai International Airport. The minimum requirement is for a qualified B1 licensed engineer with an EASA type rating for the Hawker 750/800XP/850XP/900XP. As well as supporting this aircraft, the engineer will be expected to add to the overall Part 145 coverage by holding additional licenses. Ideally, but not essentially, the candidate will be dual rated B2. Having a FAA A&P rating and a GCAA license will also be an advantage. The candidate will have the opportunity to be trained on other modern business jet types in time, to help support the growing Sharjah based fleet. The successful candidate will also take on the maintenance coordination role for one or more of Gama Aviation’s managed aircraft in the region.
/ The Person:
- Licenced EASA B1 Engineer with Hawker 750/800XP/850XP/900XP type rating and experience.
- Willing to work hard and make a positive and flexible contribution to a busy team.
- Experience in working within a client focused environment.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, with the confidence to communicate directly with client representatives.
- An eye for detail and a continued pursuit of excellence.
- Demonstrated competence with Microsoft Office Suite.
- EASA B2 licence
- FAA A and P license
- Licensed to work on one or more other medium or large business jets. (Types regularly at Sharjah include Global, Challenger, Lear 45/60, Embraer Legacy and Gulfstream 450 to 650)
- GCAA A6 Licence
The role is mainly during office hours, however the successful applicant will have to work flexibly to respond to the demands of a busy 24/7 operation.
Applications to be submitted by 11 May 2017 to [email protected]
Due to the high number of applications expected only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.