Learjet Pilot – Immediate Opportunities
1 x full time, permanent F/O
1 x FTC F/O
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Hours are below;
|Total hours in command of a multi engine*||100|
|Total hour in multi engine||500|
|Total Hours on Contract type||50|
*Co-pilots who do not meet 100 hour Captain experience, may be considered only if they successfully complete the following training which shall be documented in the pilots training records:
- An approved Initial or recurrent training for the aircraft type (Type rating in force) in flight simulator level D (recommended)
- Approved CRM course
- 50 flight hours of supervised operational flights with an approved training Captain; and
- A successful Line check flight by a different examiner and training captain.
- Whilst the Learjet is based in the UK, it has been deployed to service a contract based out of East Africa, therefore familiarity with African operations is beneficial although not essential. Whilst working out of Africa the successful candidate will be working a 3 week on 3 week off roster.
- Other normal Gama benefits apply
- Salary banding £30,000-£35,000 per annum
Please note: Our minimum flying requirements are non-negotiable and only candidates who meet the hourly requirements will be considered.
Please send an up to date CV and covering letter by way of application. Apply now