Providing scale, breadth & depth in business aviation.
“As a multi-disciplinary, global aviation services company we specialise in providing support for individuals, corporations and government agencies; that allow them to deliver the promises they make. To achieve this requires scale operations, a depth of expertise and geographic breadth.”
Marwan Khalek, Chief Executive.
To be demanded and trusted by our clients, valued by our shareholders, prized by our people and admired by our peers.
- Build organically, leveraging the value of our existing and new client relationships
- Consolidate the market, deepening our service offer globally and creating scale
Our business model.
Our vision and strategy will be delivered through a resilient business model that has been proven over 30 years, internationally and across a wide variety of client sectors.
- Aircraft & fleet management: Provides the operational management and control of the asset(s) for clients wishing to outsource their flight departments
- Charter: Provides ‘on demand’ tailored air transportation.
- Special mission support: Provides the operational management and control of assets for specialist fleet users such as the emergency services, critical infrastructure providers, civil intelligence agencies and civil/military partnerships.
- Logistics support: Manages the transport of critical skills, components and other support resources in hard to access destinations.
- Maintenance: Provides base and line maintenance support for aircraft. Focused on optimising asset performance and reducing aircraft downtime.
- Design & modification: Enhances the use and mission capability of aircraft, extending asset life and utility.
- FBO: Enhances airport utility by providing business aviation infrastructure and operational management.
- Software: Enhances third party FBO and flight management departments by improving the efficiency, accuracy and the speed of response to their clients
Our Head of Design, describes our Part 21J design capability and how it is helping private and fleet owners extend the life of their aviation assets..
Mal Cochrane, talks about our approach to Government services and how our flexibility, understanding and agility aids departments.
In this short video we'll explain what EASA Part-NCC is and how we can help you implement the new rules prior to the August 25th 2016 deadline.