Position: HR Manager
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Salary: $60,000 to $85,000 Dependent on Experience
Gama Aviation is looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager for the Middle East Region. The company is growing and currently employs 75 people, and this is forecast to rise to 100 within 12 months. The job holder is responsible for overseeing the regional HR and Administration functions.
• Provide HR Support to Managers at different levels and different locations.
• Manage contracts and ensure compliance with local law.
• Responsible for recruitment throughout the region.
• The creation and implementation of new policies and procedures.
• Coordinate between the region and the group functions.
• Set-up and manage the HR system and processes.
• Establish and run an HR performance management system.
• Oversee company personnel insurance policies.
• Establish company structure and flow.
• Direct and oversee inductions for new staff members.
• Assist the senior management team in optimizing employee welfare.
• Resolve HR issues on a case by case basis.
• Experience in the Human Resources Sector.
• Working knowledge of international human resource management practices and procedures.
• Previous experience in the Aviation industry is an advantage but not a requirement.
• Previous experience in the Middle East region, particularly UAE and KSA, is a clear advantage.
• Recognized HR professional qualifications and professional body membership beneficial.
• Required to work with a high level of autonomy.
• A basic understanding of budgeting and operating a cost centre.
• Will be part of a dynamic multidiscipline environment, therefore must be flexible, adaptable, robust and resourceful.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, therefore able to engage effectively with a range of multinational staff and stakeholders.
• Fluent English is essential, with any other language proficiency a bonus.
• Effective use of the MS office suite.
Applications to be submitted by 12 April 2017 to [email protected]
Due to the high number of applications expected only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.