/ Position: First Officer Citation Mustang (Jersey Fleet)
/ Location: Jersey
/ Salary: Attractive salary and ancillary benefits
We currently have an exciting opening based on the beautiful island of Jersey and part of a close charter department operating a busy fleet of 2 Mustangs and 2 XLS”. We are seeking applications from experienced Officers with twin engine experience to join our very experienced and friendly team.
Gama Aviation, is a reputable global business aviation services organisation that currently employs over 500 people at 25 operating bases across four continents and operates over 80 business aircraft.
- A minimum of 1000 hours total flight time, and a minimum of 250 hours in multi-pilot complex aircraft.
- EASA Part-FCL CPL
- Multi-Engine Instrument Rating
- Class 1 Medical
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- A professional manner and ability to provide a high-end customer service experience
- Experience working with modern safety management systems and SOPs
- Eligibility to work as a Pilot in Western Europe
- Experienced First Officer with a Cessna Mustang rating preferred, but other ratings considered
- A high degree of energy and drive, given the nature of our business
- Adaptability and flexibility to deal with the unpredictability of an ad hoc corporate operation
To apply for this position please submit your current CV and covering letter to: [email protected]