One of two facilities in Oxford, our Kennington engine repairs and components centre specialises in light and rotary aircraft
This facility is one of our few non-airfield based locations and is our primary fixed wing and rotary engine repair centre of excellence. With several decades of experience with all engine types and a particular specialism in Lycoming and Teledyne / Continental Motors, our Oxford facility are the go to people for engine and component related repair matters.
Spanning three extensively equipped workshops totalling 10,000 sq ft, in Kenington, Oxfordshire, we have the complete in-house capability to control all aspects of your piston engine overhaul/repair without having to rely on any outside organisations. With EASA Part 145 approval, an extensive range of test equipment and factory trained and accredited staff.
Services at the facility:
- Engine repair & overhaul
- Propeller governors
- Complete fuel system repair and overhaul services
- Complete engine repair and overhaul of engine ignition systems
- Cylinder repair and overhaul services
- NDT testing covering MPI, LPI and UT inspection. The only CMI approved engine repair facility in the UK to carry out UT inspections on CMI crankshafts
- CAA approved weld repair and fabrication facility