Our facility at Bedford Hanscom Field is part of our coast-to-coast coverage supporting individual and fleet owners alike. Our location is just a 30-minute drive to downtown Boston; home of both the Business Improvement District and Historic District, as well as some of the best-known seafood dishes in New England.
Today, we serve as a regional maintenance base offering:
- Full service aircraft management programs
- Part 145 maintenance services
- Aircraft charter services
Our engineering capability offers maintenance services for over 30 different aircraft fleet type with experienced technicians in each discipline. We also have available an FAR 135 management team keeping your aircraft producing revenue when your owners are idle.
Our FAA certified Part 145 repairs station offers:
- Line and unscheduled maintenance services
- Mobile repair units to service aircraft owners and operators
- Base maintenance
- Parts purchasing
- In house interior and exterior aircraft detailing/cleaning
Manager: Jameson McCarthy
BED General Inquiries: 203-337-4600
Executive charter: (800) 468-1110
Aircraft Management: (203) 337-4600