/ Robin DR300/400: Go glass.
Why go glass?
- Future proof cockpit – fully certified for 8.33kHz, BRNav, PRNav and LPV
- Enhanced pilot experience – modern technology with all the bells and whistles!
- Improvement in situational awareness, with SVT and full colour topo’ maps, plus charts (1)
- Ability to display traffic when a TAS system is installed.
- Enhanced resale value.
- Higher reliability and lower cockpit maintenance costs over analogue.
*Some items are optional extras.
What do you get?
We have worked with the Robin factory in France to design and certify a glass cockpit option for new-build aircraft, and to introduce a retrofit capability for existing in-service aircraft. Available exclusively from our facility at Fairoaks, the retrofit introduces a Garmin G500 Primary Flight Display/Navigation Display EFIS system integrated with a Garmin GTN750 or GTN650 GPS/NAV/COM unit. The data package also includes the following options.
- GMA35 remote audio panel when the GTN750 is installed.
- GTX33 remote Mode S transponder when installed with the GTN750 or GTN650.
- Second GTN650 as No.2, GPS/NAV/COM or a GNC255 NAV/COM.
- Bendix-King KN63 DME (integrated on G500 using GAD43e, no dedicated display)
- Choice of analogue or electronic mandatory standby instruments including: MD4300 3” attitude indicator with integral back-up battery, MD4200-10 2” attitude indicator with remote back-up battery pack or an MD302 SAM attitude/air-data display with integral back-up battery.
When and where?
We have current availability for this conversion at our Fixed Wing maintenance facility at Fairoaks Airport, Chobham Surrey. It is estimated that this full install would take 5-6 weeks to complete (depending on options) including all certification.
For more details:
Please contact us to find out more using the bottom in the top right.