/ Position: FBO Supervisor
/ Location: Glasgow
/ Salary: £25,000
/ Job Information:
FBO Supervisor – Glasgow
We are seeking an experienced FBO Supervisor to perform and oversee daily operational and administrative duties, to ensure a safe, efficient and enjoyable customer experience to all our FBO clientele. This is a physical and hands on role, offered on a full-time rostered basis of 4 days on and 4 days off.
/ Main Responsibilities of Position:
The FBO Supervisor is principally responsible for the following:
• Supervising and directing FBO staff on duty during assigned shifts to deliver a safe, efficient and positive customer experience in accordance with published company procedures and relevant regulations.
• Supervising an exceptional client experience in all aspects of work in accordance with Company standards, achieving and maintaining the highest level of customer service standards at all times and by all members of the FBO team.
• Safely and efficiently conducting, directing and overseeing handling, cleaning and refuelling operations on a variety of aircraft as required, whilst adhering to all relevant policies and procedures
• Be a primary customer facing representative of the company when necessary. To be well presented, with impeccable conduct, conducive to providing the highest level of customer service.
• Ensuring the quality of fuel in order to adhere to/maintain Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental standards, as required by internal and external publications, policies, procedures and processes as appropriate
• Ensuring that the correct issue and receipt of aviation grade fuels to aircraft and to ensure that these are correctly recorded
• Directing aircraft towing activities as required and ensuring that routine and ad hoc apron foreign object inspections are undertaken
• Overseeing and directing all elements of aircraft and passenger handling including all standard and ad-hoc client services requested
• Coordinating the compilation and maintenance of any records, requests for data and general tasks pertinent to the operation as and when required
• Ensuring that all items required under the Carriage of Dangerous Goods is carried and maintained in accordance with the applicable regulations
• Coordinating all operational tasks associated with handling third party aircraft and overseeing the transportation of clients and third parties as required
• Administration of customer requests, documentation and invoices plus The maintenance of vehicle documentation and publications in accordance with current internal and external publications, policies, procedures and processes as appropriate
Successful candidates will have and be able to show, a proven history of aviation refuelling and of working within an FBO. Excellent communication skills and IT literacy are essential.
The hours are 07.00 – 19.00, working a shift pattern of 4 days on 4 days off. HGV licence is preferred but not essential.
Salary is £25,000 and full Company benefits apply.
Please apply by means of an up to date CV and a covering letter.