/ Position: Commercial Processing Assistant
/ Location: Fairoaks
/ Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
/ Job Information:
Assisting in the support of the Commercial Department within Part 145
/ The Role:
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to
- Assisting with the collation and correction of data for Invoice processing and generation
- Processing supplier invoices and chasing suppliers for payment.
- Warranty parts and hours claiming and processing
- Labour man hours tracking and processing
- Raising of estimates and generating quotations
- General and technical administration
- Research and project work
- Customer liaison
- Generating and processing of Contract Change orders
/ The Person:
- The ideal candidate will have some experience in a workshop or engineering background, processing invoicing and billing in this regard. Experience of working within an aviation environment is not essential.
- Good Standard of English and Maths
- Ability to use MS word/Excel is preferable, additional training will be provided on our specific software and procedures to the successful candidate.
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 08.00am – 5.00pm.
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 – dependent on experience – plus full company benefits.
This is a permanent full time-time position, offering a competitive salary with company pension. In addition after completion of a 3 month successful probation period you will be entitled to company benefits which include travel insurance, life insurance and SSP pay.
To apply for this position, please EMAIL your current CV to us stating the particular position you are interested in.