/ Position: Commercial Processing Administrator
/ Location: Farnborough
/ Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 (dependent on experience)
/ The Role:
Assisting in the support of the Commercial Department within Part 145
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to
- Assisting with the collation and correction of data for Invoice processing and generation
- Processing supplier invoices and chasing suppliers for payment.
- Warranty parts and hours claiming and processing
- Labour man hours tracking and processing
- Raising of estimates and generating quotations
- General and technical administration
- Research and project work
- Customer liaison
- Generating and processing of Contract Change orders
/ The Person:
- The ideal candidate will have some experience in a workshop or engineering background, processing invoicing and billing in this regard. Experience of working within an aviation environment is not essential.
- Good Standard of English and Maths
- Ability to use MS word/Excel is preferable, additional training will be provided on our specific software and procedures to the successful candidate.
Base: Farnborough –with occasional visits to other UK sites.
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 08.00am – 5.00pm.
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 – dependent on experience – plus full company benefits.
This is a permanent full time-time position, offering a competitive salary with company pension. In addition after completion of a 3 month successful probation period you will be entitled to company benefits which include travel insurance, life insurance and SSP pay.
Please apply by way of covering letter and an up to date CV