/ Position: Base Maintenance Manager – Fairoaks
/ Location: Fairoaks (with occasional UK and overseas visits as required)
/ Salary: Dependent on experience (to be discussed in full at interview)
/ The Role:
The Base Maintenance Manager (BMM) is responsible for the day-to day management and compliance of the Gama Aviation (Engineering) Ltd (GAEL) Fairoaks maintenance activity, within Fixed Wing, Rotary Wing, Avionics and Component departments. The BMM is also an integral part of the Engineering group, requiring excellent communication, organisation and leadership skills beyond local site requirements.
/ Essential Requirements:
• Ensure all maintenance is completed to the required legal and professional standard.
• In conjunction with the General Manager and Financial Department will be required to support the production and maintain oversight of performance against stated budgets.
• Must have an in depth knowledge of EASA Part 145/FAA regulations and their application to the workplace.
• Demonstrable experience of people management and work flow within an EASA Part 145 maintenance environment.
• Eligible to hold a CAA Form 4 approval for the position
• Eligible to hold security clearance at a level acceptable to defence/government requirements on secure projects.
It is desirable that they hold a valid EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence with a Type Rating on at least one of the Aircraft Types listed within the capability list for the Fairoaks location, with recent maintenance experience.
Hours: This is a full-time role (40 hours per week), offered on a permanent basis, so full company benefits apply.
Primary Facilities: Fairoaks (with occasional UK and overseas visits as required)
Salary: Dependent on experience (to be discussed in full at interview)
Company Benefits include: Private Healthcare, Smart Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Travel Insurance. Annual leave is 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
Reports to: Managing Director
Closing date: Monday 31st July
To apply for this position please EMAIL your current CV to us stating the particular position you are interested in.