/ Position: B1 Licensed Engineer
/ Location: Farnborough Airport (with occasional UK and overseas visits as required)
/ Salary: £40,000 – £50,000pa – Dependent on Qualifications, Type Ratings and Experience
B1 Licensed Engineer
The B1 Licenced Engineer (B1 LAE) Farnborough is a certifying Licenced Engineer position. The B1 LAE must hold a valid unrestricted EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence with at least one turbo prop Type Rating. Preference will be given to those holding type approval on:
Beechcraft King Air 90,200,300 series.
The B1 LAE must also be prepared to work flexibly as part of a team, not only locally at Farnborough, but as an integral part of the Gama Engineering Group and as such must have strong communication, organisation and leadership skills.
To comply with company contractual obligations, it will be necessary for any successful applicant to pass a base level security check.
/ The Role:
Main Responsibilities include:
- Carry out scheduled Base and Line maintenance activities at the Farnborough Base and provide certification of own work alongside supervision and certification of unlicensed engineers work
- AOG activities at the Farnborough Base
- AOG activities as required away from the Farnborough Base
- Travel to, and work at, other GAEL bases for short periods of time as required
- Compliance with GAEL Maintenance Organisation Exposition and published processes and procedures
- Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are observed at all times both personally and by those under supervision.
- Ensuring that their day to day housekeeping is kept to a high standard
- Comply with all procedures listed in the current Staff Company Handbook
- If required assist the Commercial Department in generating estimates for Line or Base Maintenance Services when required, giving advice on man hours / parts / services and any likely additional costs
Hours: 40 hours per week with occasional additional hours to meet the needs of the business.
Primary Facilities: Farnborough Airport (with occasional UK and overseas visits as required)
Company Benefits include: Private Healthcare, Smart Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Travel Insurance. Annual leave is 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
To apply for this position please email your current CV to us stating the particular position you are interested in: [email protected]