/ Position: B1 Licensed AOG Engineer
/ Location: Glasgow with travel as required to respond to call outs
/ Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 PA – Dependent on Qualifications, Type Ratings and Experience
We are continuing to invest in building a world class Turboprop maintenance business in Glasgow, this follows on from the development of new facilities at Glasgow airport.
We are looking for ambitious and qualified Engineers to form part of our expanding team. If you are interested in hearing more about these roles as well as about our plans for Glasgow then please get in touch.
B1 AOG Engineer
The B1 Licenced Engineer AOG Engineer (B1 AOG) is a certifying Licenced Engineer position. The B1 AOG must hold a valid unrestricted EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence with a minimum of Beechcraft KA200 series type rating.
The B1 AOG must also be prepared to work flexibly as part of a team, not only in Scotland , but as an integral part of the Gama Engineering Group and as such must have strong communication, organisation and leadership skills.
/ The Role:
Main Responsibilities include:
- Be ready and available when on call to respond promptly to aircraft requiring attendance.
- Working irregular hours day or night.
- Respond when on call to engineering enquiries from air crew.
- Carry out scheduled maintenance as required outside of Base Maintenance.
- On working days where other cover exists, to support Base Maintenance activity on site.
- Travel to, and work at, other GAEL bases for short periods of time as required.
- Compliance with GAEL Maintenance Organisation Exposition and published processes and procedures
- Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are observed at all times.
- Ensuring that their day to day housekeeping is kept to a high standard
- Comply with all procedures listed in the current Staff Company Handbook
Hours: 10 on 4 off shift providing on call engineering cover. Please note this is flexible and will be discussed in full at interview stage
Primary Facilities: Glasgow Airport
Company Benefits include: Private Healthcare, Smart Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Travel Insurance. Annual leave is 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
To apply for this position please email your current CV to: [email protected]